Tree: 1. Essex Ennevers
Notes: As advertised on www.domain.com.au in 2008/9
One of the earliest homes to grace the shores of Millers Point
One of the earliest homes to grace the shores of Millers Point, this wide-fronted historic Colonial Regency terrace was built by ex convict & publican George Morris for his family in the early 1830s. The terrace row is sited opposite the Harbour Bridge with views to the Opera House & Fort Denison from the front & a harbour panorama over Walsh Bay to the rear. This largely original home has survived two depressions, the Plague, the building of the Harbour Bridge & two World Wars.
- Potential to recreate this unique home to its former glory
- Four level, wide fronted terrace, double storey verandah
- Traditional living rooms with fireplaces & high battened ceilings
- Expansive harbour views, two parking permits allowed
- Large dine-in kitchen, walled courtyard with rear access
- 4 double sized bedrooms over two levels, two with fireplaces
- Prime setting on the fringe of the CBD, adjacent to The Rocks
- Walk to cafes, pubs & the proposed Barangaroo precinct
Energy Efficiency Rating:
Now known as 33 Lower Fort St, Millers Point.
Latitude: -33.8678500, Longitude: 151.2073222
Matches 1 to 1 of 1