Last name:
First name:
Ennever & Enever family history & ancestry. Click here to return to the home page WJ Ennever (1869-1947). From the portrait by J Seymour R.A., exhibited in the Royal Academy.

Edward George BONES

Edward George BONES

Male 1872 - 1913  (41 years)

Personal Information    |    Event Map    |    All

  • Name Edward George BONES 
    Nickname George 
    Born 1871/2  Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Gender Male 
    Occupation 1881 
    Census 1 Apr 1881  Wakering Road, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Occupation 1891 
    Farm Labourer 
    Census 1 Apr 1891  1 Clark Terrace, St Anns Road, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Living 25 Dec 1895  13 St Ann's Road, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Occupation 25 Dec 1895 
    Occupation 1901 
    General Labourer 
    Census 1 Apr 1901  13 St Ann's Road, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    (also known as)
    George Edward Bones 
    Occupation 1911 
    Chemical Manure Labourer (Manuf) 
    Census 1 Apr 1911  1 St Margarets Road, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    George Edward Bones & family
    George Edward Bones & family
    1911 census
    Died 29 Sep 1913  Romford District, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
      Barking has been startled this week by a sensational occurrence as aresult of which a local laborer has been arrested on a charge of manslaughter.
      It appears that on Monday night a disturbance arose among several menat St Anne’s road, Barking. During the trouble it is alleged that a laborernamed Henry Howard, 28 years of age, struck another man named Edward GeorgeBones, 42 years of age, of St Paul’s road, Barking, who fell to the ground. Hishead came in contact with the earth with the result that his skull wasfractured and death ensued. On Tuesday night Howard surrendered himself to thepolice.
      EdwardGeorge Bones
      At Stratford on Wednesday – Mr E.J. Beal in the chair – Howard wascharged with the manslaughter of Bones.
      Detective-Inspector Burton said that at 9.30 on Tuesday night he sawprisoner at Barking Police Station, where he had surrendered himself. Witnesscautioned him and said, “I have seen the dead body of Edward George Bones atthe mortuary, and I am now going to charge you with the manslaughter of him.”Prisoner replied, “Yes Sir, I am sorry. I stuck him on the chest in self defence,and he fell back on his head.” He was then charged and made no reply.
      The Chairman: Have you any questions to ask? – Prisoner: No, Sir.
      Prisoner was then remanded until today (Saturday), bail being allowed.
      Yesterday morning the inquest was opened at the Barking Public Officesby Mr Coroner Ambrose and a jury, of whom Mr A Glenny was foreman. The man,Henry Howard, who has been remanded on a charge of manslaughter was present atthe inquiry.
      The widow, Mrs Elizabeth Jane Bones, whowas much affected and gave her evidence with great difficulty, said deceasedwas in good health before the affair occurred. He went out on Monday night shortly after nine o’clock. He was thensober. Between 10 and 11 o’clock she was at home when her 15-years-old daughtercame home and said, “Dad is going to fight.” Witness went to St Anne’s road andthere found her husband on the ground, with a number of people around him. Shepleaded with them to take deceased home, and they did so. She heard someone saythat Harry Howard, who was a relative of her husband, had punched him, and shesaw a mark on her husband’s face and another over his left eye.
      At this stage, the coroner asked Howard ifhe wished to put any questions to the witness.
      Howard: Yes. I should like to know how sheknew I punched him if she was not present.                                                                                    Elizabeth JaneBones
      The coroner pointed out that the witness did not say she saw anyonepunch her husband. She only spoke of what she heard someone say. He askedHoward if her were represented by anyone that day.
      Howard said he was not, and he would like the inquiry adjourned inorder that he might get some legal assistance.
      The Coroner pointed out to the jury that as Howard seemed to beimplicated in the matter he thought he had better be legally represented. Itwas a serious matter for him.
      After consulting with the jury the Coroner said he would adjourn theinquiry until 10 o’clock on Tuesday morning.
      SATURDAYOCTOBER 11, 1913
      The tragic occurrence at Barking last week, as a result of which alaborer named Henry Howard, 28 years of age, of St. Margaret’s-road, Barking,was arrested on a charge of manslaughter has had a sensational developmentduring the present week. The inquest, which was adjourned from the previousFriday, was held on Tuesday, and as the outcome of this another laborer namedWilliam David Dockerill, of Cook-street, Barking, has to take his place by theside of Howard to answer a similar charge to that preferred against him. Thedeceased man was Edward George Bones, 42 years of age of St.Paul’s-road,Barking and it is alleged that on the night of Monday September 29, he wasknocked down in the street and fatally injured.
      At Stratford on Saturday – Mr. Mark Chapman   in the chair – Howard was charged on remandwith the manslaughter of Bones.
      Detective-Inspector Burton informed the Justices that evidence  of arrest had been given and the case wasremanded till that day to get over the inquest. The inquest had been bothopened and adjourned. He therefore asked for a remand of another week.
      The application was granted, bail being allowed.
      The inquest was held at Barking Public Offices on Tuesday by Mr CoronerAmbrose. The Coroner announced that their friend, Councillor Donald Gordon, whowas one of the Jury present on the previous Friday, had net with a severeaccident. He was unable to attend that day, and as another juryman had to besummoned, it would be necessary to begin the inquest over again. He was surethey all regretted that such a course should be necessary.
      Mr A. Glenny, who was again elected foreman, expressed sympathy withthe relatives and deceased in the matter, and also their sympathy with Mr.Gordon.
      Mr Douglas H Wiseman was present to represent the relatives of thedeceased. Mr A.W.M. Colson represented the man Harry Howard and Dockerill whowere present. The police were represented by Detective-Inspector Burton andDetective-Sergeant Elsom. There was a large attendance of the public at theback of the court.
      The widow, Elizabeth Jane Bones was first called, and the evidencewhich she gave the previous week was read over. It was to the effect that onthe night of September 29 she was called to St Anne’s-road and there found herhusband on the ground. She heard someone say that Harry Howard, who was arelative of her husband, had punched him.
      Elizabeth Bones, daughter of the deceased, stated that on MondaySeptember 29 she left home at about 10.30 and went to the Victoria beer-house,where she saw her father. He was talking to her uncle, Jack Oudnie. Her uncle,Sam Bones, came in and there was some jangling between the two uncles. Theyafterwards made it up and shook hands. The two uncles and her father left thehouse and proceeded to St Anne’s-road. William Dockerill came up and said,“Come on Jack, we will have this fight out tonight.” Her father was “making afag” just then. He tried to part the two men. Somebody took her uncle Jackaway. She heard Dockerill say, “Where’s Jack Oudnie or George Bones? I willfight the two of them.” Her uncle Sam had gone away. Dockerill then made a dashat her father and butted him.
      The Coroner: How did he butt him?
      Witness: I saw his head and hands go at him.
      Where did he hit your father? – In the stomach.
      What happened then? – The fag and matches fell out of dad’s hands. Isaw dad’s hands go up, but I never saw him fall.
      How far were you from dad? –  Iwas standing at the side of the road when Dockerill butted him.
      Wouldn’t you see him fall?  - No,I just saw his hands go up and then I ran home for mother.
      Did you go back? – I went back afterwards. I saw a crowd there, and dadlaid on the ground unconscious.
      Did you see anybody else strike your father? – No I did not.
      But you saw Dockerill butt him in the stomach? – Yes
      You saw no other blow? – No
      Was your father going to fight Dockerill? – No Sir; he had nothing todo with him.
      Why should he wish to go for him? – I don’t know, Sir
      Mr Colson (to witness): Are you quite certain it was not Dockerill whotook your Uncle Jack home? – Dockerill never took Uncle Jack home. Jim Murphytook him home. I did not know his name at the time, but I knew his face well.
      You never heard anyone say that Howard struck a blow? – No Sir
      Mr Wiseman: Did you say to your mother when you went home “Dad is goingto fight?” – Well, I hardly knew. I was confused and nearly fainting.
      It isn’t a fact that your father was going to fight, is it? – No Sir
      But that others were going to fight him? – Yes Sir
      That is perfectly clear? – Yes Sir.
      William Thomas Tyler, Boundary-road, Barking, said on the night ofSept.29 he left his parent’s house in Axe-street just after 11 o’clock. At thecorner of St Ann’s-road he saw a crowd gathered as if a fight was in progress.Deceased was standing with his back towards witness apparently in conversationwith somebody in front of him. He was quietly talking.
      Whom was he talking to? – I could not say, Sir. I had not stood theretwo minutes when a man rushed across from Axe-street and dealt him a blow atthe back of the neck. His head seemed to just go forward and he then fell overbackwards. I never saw anybody else strike him while he was on the ground.
      The Coroner: Did you see any provocation? – No Sir, none at all.
      Would you know the man if you saw him again? – No Sir; I could notswear to him at all.
      Mr Colson: You did not see anyone butt him in the stomach. – No Sir.
      The Foreman: Haven’t you the slightest idea who it was ran across theroad? – No S Sir; I haven’t the slightest idea. I have never seen the manbefore nor since.
      William Peter Radford, Sparsholt-road, Barking, said he was in the Vicwhen the guv’nor called “time” at 11pm on Sept 29. He came out and stoodtalking to a man whom he knew as “Jerry Dockerill.”  He saw a crowd going round to St Ann’s-road.There were about 40 or 50 people there. He saw deceased and his daughterstanding in the middle of the road. Witness believed he was making a fag at thetime. Somebody shouted to him from the crowd and he went back. Witness believedthey called “George” He walked towards the crowd and witness walked away.
      The Coroner: Did he say anything when he was called? – He said he would“go and have a word with him” – I did not know who it was.
      What did you infer from that? Did you think he meant to have a row? –No; he was no ways inclined to have a row. Shortly after I heard a crash.
      You saw no blow struck? – No Sir. I saw him when they were trying topick him up.
      Mr Wiseman: Was deceased sober? – Quite sober.
      Did you imagine he was going to have a row? – No: I never knew him wantto have a row.
      He was a very peaceful man? – Yes
      The Foreman: Did you see William Dockerill? – I saw him in the crowd.
      George Thomas Baker, Axe-street, Barking, said he was in Axe-streetabout 11pm on the night in question when he heard a row going on round the corner.He went there and saw deceased standing on the left hand side of the road aboutsix feet from the kerb. He was rolling something in his fingers. On theopposite side there was a knot of people. Out of them a man ran and caughtdeceased in the chest with his head. Deceased fell down with a terrible crash –witness had never heard anything like it before.  He helped to pick deceased up and found hewas unconscious.  Some water was fetchedand witness bathed his head for a few minutes but could not get him to. Witnesshelped to get him home.
      The Coroner: Did you see anybody else strike him? – No Sir.
      I suppose you would have seen it if they had? – I cannot say.
      Did you see anybody kick him? – No Sir. He was not touched when he wason the ground.
      Can you tell what part of his head struck the ground first? – I thinkthe back part.
      Did it seem to you if he wanted to fight anybody? – No he was rolling acigarette.
      Would you know the man who butted him? – No, I did not see the man’sface.
      Joseph Lucas, Wellington-buildings, Axe-street, Barking, said about10.50pm on Sept 29 he went home from the Electric Theatre. Coming out again toget some “fish and taters” he heard some men quarrelling. He saw deceasedstanding between two men. Witness did not know who they were. The biggest mansaid, “Go on, I’ll take so-and-so’s part,” but witness could not hear the name.The big man was forced back a little by two other men. Deceased said, “It’snothing to do with you because you don’t know anything about the argument.”Deceased also said to the big man, “If there’s any trouble between me and you Idon’t expect it will last more than five minutes.”  Shortly after that a short thick-built manrushed from the crowd and said “Come on, I’ll have a go with you.” That wasapparently said to deceased, and the short man went to strike deceased. Abicycle at that moment came past and that stopped him. As soon as the bicyclehas passed the short man slipped into deceased with his arms round his waistand his head into his stomach. Then the big man rushed from the crowd and beganhitting deceased. They then both hit deceased. Deceased fell to the ground. Hewas picked up by a few men and witness went and got a glass of water for him.
      The Coroner: Did you know the men? – I knew the short one.
      Is he here to-day? – Yes, sitting over there (indicating Dockerill)
      The two men knocked him? – The two men hit him and he fell to theground.
      James Murphy, The Grove, Barking, said he was in the Victoria on thenight in question till closing time. He saw Oudnie and Dockerill there. When hecame out, he saw a disturbance at the corner of St Ann’s-road. Deceased wasthere and seemed to be trying to persuade some men to go home. WilliamDockerill came up and challenged deceased and Oudnie to a fight. They did notfight. After that, Dockerill put up his fist and “blowed” Oudnie on the nose.He then rushed head first into deceased’s stomach. Witness saw Oudnie fall andwent for his son. As he was returning, to the spot he saw Oudnie making his wayhome. Witness went into St Ann’s-road and saw them carrying deceased home, andhe rendered assistance.
      John Oudnie, Hart-street, Barking, stated that he went into theVictoria just after six o’clock and stayed there until turning-out time.Deceased said to him outside, “Let us finish our bit of trouble” or somethingto that effect. There had been a little grievance some three weeks before.Witness said “No, I’m going home.” Then he (witness) was knocked down.
      The Coroner: Who knocked you down? – I don’t know Sir. I took itsideways. When I got up I was a bit dazed. Somebody got hold of me and lead meround the corner. I then went straight home.
      You did not see any of the trouble? – No Sir.
      Did you recognise any other men there besides deceased? – No Sir.
      A Juror: Were you drunk at the time? – Well, I had  had a tidy drop, but I knew what I was doing.
      The Coroner: Somebody knocked you down without saying a word ? – YesSir.
      George Frederick Jolley, Wakering-road, Barking, stated that on thenight in question he and William Dockerill went into the Victoria about 9.30.During the evening they got talking to the deceased, Oudnie, Sam Bones, andothers. Witness and Dockerill left just before eleven. There was no row insidethe house. Witness and Dockerill stood talking outside to a few more men.  They heard a bit of a row and went and foundOudnie and Sam Bones jangling. Sam Bones then went away. Deceased said “Come onSam, me and you for it” Howard then said “If there is going to be any troubleI’ll be Sam” Just after he saw deceased on his back. He saw nobody strike him.
      The Coroner: You did not see anybody strike him at all? – No Sir
      Although you were quite close? – Yes
      Was anyone near?-  Only Mr.Howard was near there.
      Mr Coulson: Did you see Dockerill do anything? – No Sir
      The Foreman: Have you any knowledge at all how deceased got on hisback? – I don’t know how he got there.
      You were standing alongside? – I was standing talking to some people.
      Have you the slightest idea how deceased got on his back? – No I havenot.
      Dr Pierce said he was called at 11.15pm on Sept 29. He found deceasedon a couch at his home, unconscious. There was a grazed wound over the left eyeand a slight swelling over the right jaw. There was no hemorrhage. He died thefollowing morning. Witness made a post-mortem. Externally the swelling on thelower jaw was more marked than the night before. The organs were healthy. Onopening the skull he found a very big hemorrhage on the right side. There was afracture of the skull which he regarded as due to direct violence – either to ablow or to falling against something. Death was due to coma and pressure from the hemorrhage following thefracture.
      The Coroner: What would cause a fracture of this kind? – I think a blowor falling to the ground on that side.
      Was there a mark of a blow on the back of the neck? One witness spokeof a blow there. – There was no sign of that.
      You could not tell us whether the fracture was caused by his falling orby a blow received standing up? – No; not to swear to it.
      The Coroner briefly addressed the jury, and said it was ratherdifficult to come to a conclusion about the matter because of the conflictingevidence. They had a definite statement first of all from the daughter of thedeceased; but altogether the evidence seemed to be very confusing.
      The Jury retired and were absent for about ten minutes. On their returnthe Foreman said: The Jury are unanimously of opinion that a verdict of manslaughtershould be returned against Henry Howard and William Dockerill.
      The Coroner then formally drew up and read the verdict, which was tothe effect that death was due to coma and hemorrhage of the brain owing tofracture of the skull caused by the violence of Howard and Dockerill.
      The Foreman said that as the deceased and widow had been providentpeople the Jury felt that the least they could do was to bestow their smallfees on the widow.
      Howard and Dockerill were committed to take their trial at the CentralCriminal Court and were escorted to the Barking Police Station by the policeofficers. A large number of people had assembled outside the Public Offices towatch their departure.
      At Stratford on Wednesday – Mr Mark Chapman in the chair – WilliamDavid Dockerill, aged 31, laborer, Cook-street, Barking, was charged with beingconcerned with Henry Howard in the manslaughter of Edward George Bones onSeptember 29.
      The Justices Clerk, Mr F.A.S. Stern said Howard had been remanded untilSaturday. The police were now only asking that evidence of the arrest ofDockerill should be taken and he also be remanded.
      Detective-Inspector Burton stated that at 7.30 p.m. on September 30 hesaw prisoner Dockerill at Barking Police Station. He said  to him “I am making enquiries  with reference to the death of Edward GeorgeBones and you were there. I am going to take down  in writing what you have to say aboutit.”  Prisoner then made the followingstatement:-
      “At 9.30 p.m. on September 29 I entered the Victoria public-house. Isaw my brother, Samuel Bones, George Jolley, Charles Thorogood, Mr Howard, MrEdward George Bones (the deceased) talking together friendly. We remained till11pm and then left and proceeded to St Ann’s-road. Mr Oudnie and Mr Sam Bones(my brother) were quarrelling over a friendly matter. Thorogood and I got SamBones away from Oudnie and Mr Thorogood took him home. I remained behind andtried to get Oudnie to go home. I took him part of the way, but he returned towhere deceased was standing.  Deceasedsaid “I will fight Sam Bones” I went away with Oudnie some little distance andafter I returned I saw a crowd of people. I never saw deceased struck  by anyone. I never saw him after hechallenged to fight Sam Bones. I saw a number of men carrying deceased home.Mrs Bones came out of her house and said, ‘Bill, you have done this’ I said‘No, I haven’t, Liz’ I did not know he had been struck.”
      Witness continuing his evidence said that at 12.40 on October 7 he wasat the Coroner’s Court, Town Hall, Barking. He afterwards said to prisoner. “Ishall charge you with being concerned with Howard with the manslaughter ofEdward George Bones” He said “All right Sir” Witness took him to Barking PoliceStation, when the charge was read to him. He made no reply.
      Prisoner was then remanded until Saturday, bail being allowed.

      SATURDAYOCTOBER 18, 1913
      At Stratford on Saturday – Mr. Eliot Howard in the chair – HenryHoward, St Margaret’s-road, Barking and William David Dockerill, Cook-street,Barking, were charged on remand with the manslaughter of Edward George Bones,of St. Paul’s-road, who was alleged to have died as the result of injuriesreceived in a squabble in the street – Mr C.C. Sharman was for the prosecution, and Mr. A.W.M. Colson defended. MrDouglas H. Wiseman represented the relatives.
      Several witnesses who had given evidence at the inquest repeated theirstatements..
      The widow was called, but owing to her distressed condition when shewas led into the court, the Justices agreed to dispense with her evidence.
      Det.-Sergt. Elsom stated that Henry Howard came to Barking PoliceStation and said had heard that George Bones was dead and he wished to givehimself up. Witness cautioned him. Howard then made the following statement:-
      “I have heard that Edward George Bones of 18, St. Paul’s-road, Barking,is dead, and I wish to report what I know about the matter. I was with him inthe Victoria beer-house, Axe-street. I went there at 8pm and deceased came inlater. John Oudnie, Hart-street; William Dockerill, Cook-street; Samuel Bones,22, St.Paul’s-road; Charles Thorogood, 129, Chester-road, Seven Kings, and aman named Jolly were also there. We were all drinking together excepting thedeceased and John Oudnie. We were all talking together in a friendly manner,and we left the house together at 11pm. I stayed behind to speak to AnnieBeason and then went to St.Ann’s-road and heard Oudnie and Samuel Bones quarrelling,and Mr Thorogood took Samuel Bones away. I was standing there with the others,and the deceased shouted, ‘Sam.’ I said ‘Sam has gone.’ He said ‘All right;Harry is that you?’ I said ‘ Yes, it’s me; Sam has gone.’ He said, ‘Come on,’and buttoned up his coat and stood up. I thought he wanted to fight, and twomen were holding him. He got free, and I rushed at him and struck him on theupper part of the body., and he fell backwards with his head towards thegutter. I think I only struck him one blow. The people shouted ‘Oh!’ I turnedround and struck Oudnie and he fell down. I then went away home with my Aunt. Ihave never quarrelled with the deceased; we have always been on friendly terms.I am very sorry indeed that this has happened.. I had no intention of hurtinghim other than to have a fight.  He didnot strike me, but struck at me.  We wereall more or less the worse for drink.”
      Emily Davenport, shop assistant, Axe-street, Barking, stated that shewas passing through St. Ann’s-road where she saw a crowd. She saw deceased, whohad his hands up as if he had something in them, speaking to two men. She alsosaw his daughter. Witness then saw Dockerill rush at deceased and butt him inthe stomach. He said “Come on, George Bones, you’re the one for me.” Deceasedfell down, and she afterwards saw him carried away.
      Mr Sharman said they had other evidence, but the Chairman replied thatthey had heard enough. Prisoners would be committed for trial.
      On being formally charged prisoners pleaded not guilty and reservedtheir defence. They were committed for trial to the Central Criminal Court,bail being allowed.
      Mr. Wiseman asked by the courtesy of the bench to be allowed to saythat the widow, who was in a very distressed state, was very anxious that itshould be known that her husband was not a drunken man, nor addicted to drink.
      The Justices’ Clerk, Mr F. A. Stern, said there was no evidencesuggesting anything of the sort.
      The Chairman said he thought the matter would have to be considered atthe annual licensing meeting of the connection of this house with such a verydisgraceful row. They hardly could omit from their minds that these men werenot in the state they ought to have been in the public house. There was nosuggestion, however, in the evidence with regard to deceased’s condition. Healso expressed the sincere sympathy of the Court with the widow, whom he wasglad they had not had to trouble there that day.
    Person ID I16196  1. Essex Ennevers
    Last Modified 4 Aug 2013 

    Mother Charlotte Louisa BONES,   Born:  1851, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location,   Died:  18 Oct 1931, 1 Oldchurch Road, Romford, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 80 years) 
    Family ID F4847  Family Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

    Family (spouse) Elizabeth Jane SKEELS,   Born:  1870/1, Sunderland, Durham Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Married 25 Dec 1895  Parish Church, St Margaret, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location 
    • Father recorded as Edward George Bones deceased, Labourer.
    Edward George Bones & Elizabeth Jane Skeels
    Edward George Bones & Elizabeth Jane Skeels
    Parish register
     1. George Edward BONES,   Born:  1896/7, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location
     2. Elizabeth Louisa BONES,   Born:  1898/9, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location
     3. James Arthur BONES,   Born:  Abt May 1900, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location
     4. Samuel George BONES,   Born:  1901/2, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location
     5. Charlotte Eliza BONES,   Born:  17 Feb 1903, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location,   Died:  Jul 1985, Newham District, London Find all individuals with events at this location  (Age 82 years)
     6. Frederick James BONES,   Born:  1905/6, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location
     7. Alfred Robert BONES,   Born:  1908/9, Barking, Essex Find all individuals with events at this location
    Family ID F4849  Family Group Sheet  |  Family Chart

  • Event Map
    Link to Google MapsBorn - 1871/2 - Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsCensus - 1 Apr 1881 - Wakering Road, Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsCensus - 1 Apr 1891 - 1 Clark Terrace, St Anns Road, Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsLiving - 25 Dec 1895 - 13 St Ann's Road, Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsMarried - 25 Dec 1895 - Parish Church, St Margaret, Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsCensus - 1 Apr 1901 - 13 St Ann's Road, Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsCensus - 1 Apr 1911 - 1 St Margarets Road, Barking, Essex Link to Google Earth
    Link to Google MapsDied - 29 Sep 1913 - Romford District, Essex Link to Google Earth
     = Link to Google Earth 

Copyright © Barry Ennever 2006-2020. All rights reserved. Information provided for personal use only (click here for terms of use/privacy policy).
Site powered by TNG, hosted by SiteGround.  See home page for site update information.